Microsoft SharePoint is a web-based content management system that allows you to easily find, share, and publish information. SharePoint provides a ready-to-use, comprehensive, and customizable Web portal via which you may quickly access strategic information across the organization. This product includes document management features such as archiving and extraction, document profile management, and document publication using Microsoft Office tools that you are already familiar with.
SharePoint Standard Client Access License:
This license gives you access to the following SharePoint Sites features:
- a centralized infrastructure for all of your business websites
- Communities: an all-in-one platform for cooperation
- Management of corporate material for the general public is referred to as content management.
- Searching for individuals and expertise, visual ideas, and superior visual results are all part of the research process.
What’s new in SharePoint 2019?
SharePoint Standard Client Access License: The Standard Client Access License provides access to key features of SharePoint
- Sites: a single infrastructure for all your professional websites
- Communities: an integrated collaboration platform
- Content: management of corporate content for the general public
- Research: search for people and expertise, visual insights, better visual results
There are no inquiries yet.