SQL Server 2017 Standard
100% Genuine (Retail Version).
Both 32/64 bit version support
All languages version support.
Online update support.
- Reviews (0)
- Q & A
- Store Policies
Buy Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Standard
Discover rich programming abilities, security developments, and quick execution for mid-level applications and information bazaars.
- Your decision of language and stages
- Industry-driving execution
- Least powerless database
- Constant knowledge
- End-to-end portable BI
#1 in price and performance
SQL Server 2017 standard consistently leads in the TPC-E OLTP workload, the TPC-H data warehousing workload, and real-world application performance benchmarks. Get record-breaking performance now on Windows and Linux.
Highest performing data warehouses
Get support for small data marts to large enterprise data warehouses while reducing storage needs with enhanced data compression. Scale to petabytes of data for enterprise-grade relational data warehousing-and integrate with non-relational sources like Hadoop.
Ideally equipped for big data with SQL Server 2017
To make sure that companies that buy SQL Server 2017 Standard are also prepared for large data workloads, Microsoft is integrating the two most important frameworks, the Big Data Framework “Apache Spark” and the Hadoop Distribute File System (HDFS) Topic big data goes. With interoperability, Kubernetes’ container orchestration software makes it possible for workloads to run both locally and across multiple public clouds.
What’s SQL Server 2017 ?
SQL Server 2017 Standard is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. As a database server, it is a software product with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications—which may run either on the same computer or on another computer across a network (including the Internet).
SQL Server 2017, discharged in 2017, includes Linux support for these Linux stages: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Ubuntu and Docker Engine.
Data encryption and security
SQL Server 2017 has transparent data encryption (TDE). This offers additional suspend and resume functions. Simply put, running transactions can be halted if the server is overburdened by encryption, and then resume.
- Hard: Disk SQL Server requires a minimum of 6 GB of available hard-disk space;
- Drive: A DVD drive, as appropriate, is required for installation from disc;
- Monitor: SQL Server requires Super-VGA (800×600) or higher resolution monitor;
- Internet: Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply);
- Minimum: 1 GB
- Recommended: 4 GB and should be increased as database size increases to ensure optimal performance.
- Processor Speed:
- Minimum: x64 Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster
- Processor: Type x64 Processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support.
- Operating System support: Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Home, Windows 8.1
Included in delivery by E-Mail:
Product Key for 1PC
Download in 32/64 Bit
Q & A
There are no inquiries yet.