Microsoft Visio Pro 2016 2 PC (Lifetime)
Full version with lifetime-license
One-time purchase / No subscription
Product Key within Minutes
Direct Download via Microsoft
After a successful purchase, you will immediately receive :
- Visio Professional 2016 activation License Keycode is a lifetime valid license
- Complete program of Visio Professional 2016 in both 32/64 bit versions
- Guides and instructions to activate your Product
- Reviews (0)
- Q & A
Buy Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 license Key for 2 users
- Brand: Microsoft
- Released on: 22-09-2015
- Program type: Flowchart Software
- Format: Single Use Digital licence
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: EU Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
Visio Professional 2016 makes it easier than ever to create and share high-quality, professional diagrams to communicate challenging topics. It will be beneficial to both individuals and groups. Visio Professional adds new shapes, templates, and styles, as well as improved team collaboration and data-linked diagrams, to the Standard edition’s capability.
Improved collaboration support allows you to work on the same diagrams at the same time and keep everyone informed about operational changes. Visio Professional 2016 allows you create flowcharts, network diagrams, organizational charts, floor layouts, engineering drawings, and more using modern, easy-to-use templates and shapes. The diagrams and visualisations will automatically update as the underlying data is refreshed, saving you time. Microsoft Visio 2016 is the most recent update to Microsoft Visio 2013, which was first launched in 2013.
Visio Professional 2016 is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions, and it is compatible with Windows 7 and newer versions of Windows.
The extensive features of Microsoft Visio Professional 2016
- Versatile templates and countless choices from thousands of shapes: transform your ideas and data into a compelling story.
- Support for industry standards: You can now use the extensive library of Visio tapes for industry-standard content, including UML 2.5, BPMN 2.0 and SDL.
- Built-in validation: make sure all your BPMN and workflow diagrams contain all elements by running the Visio validation engine.
- Familiar experience: now build your diagrams even more efficient by using one of the many possibilities such as; drag and drop or align and position. You can also make your diagram look even more professional by using the pre-created themes and effects.
Seamless collaboration and easy sharing of your diagrams
- Collaboration with a team in real time: it’s now even easier to work together on turning your diagram into a picture. To keep the most up-to-date version, avoid conflicts, and collaborate. You can easily identify who worked on which component, set up alerts to track changes, and choose when to deliver notifications in the main file.
- In Visio, add the following comments: By adding comments to your file and having the ability to respond to them, you may share other points of view and add them to your file. To avoid confusion, these annotations can be be placed to a single chart area in Microsoft Visio Professional 2019.
- With Skype for Business in Visio, you can now see who in your team is accessible in real-time with live attendance indicators. For example, you can use the app to instantly establish a chat, voice, or video conference.
Link diagrams to real-time data for faster decision making
- Easily link your data: Bring new insights to light and simplify a mountain of complex information by linking your Visio shapes and diagrams to data from internal sources, for example, as well as external sources.*
- Access your data, diagrams anywhere: Access your linked diagrams from almost anywhere via your favorite browser.
- Reverse engineering of databases: With DBRE, Database Reverse Engineering, you can now easily turn an existing database into a custom database model.
- Organization charts linked to your data: Save time and reduce the error rate by automatically generating organizational charts of your sources such as Excel or Exchange.