- Reviews (0)
- Q & A
- Store Policies
Premiere Elements 2021
Adobe Premiere Elements 2021 makes the creative possibilities endless.
The creative possibilities are endless. With Adobe Sensei AI technology* as your creative sidekick, you can easily edit, create, organize, and share your videos. Select a specific object—or area—of your video and easily apply an effect that tracks throughout the video. Also, improve grainy low-light footage, instantly extract still shots, and more. Discover 25 easy Guided Edits that help you make cool double exposures, reveal your videos with animated matte overlays, and more. And when you’re ready, share your movies with friends and family in a variety of ways.
Get started creating
- Get going quickly and discover fun tricks, see what’s new with the latest version, and get inspiring ideas, help, and tutorials.
- Beautiful photo and video Auto Creations—slideshows, collages, and photo effects—are automatically created and delivered upon launch. Powered by Adobe Sensei AI technology.*
- Meet your creative sidekick. With Adobe Sensei AI technology1 in your corner, you can easily edit, create, organize, and share your photos and videos to bring your imagination to life.
- Add motion to your static images, fine-tune the position of a person’s face, automatically colorize photos, select a subject with one click, and more.
- Select a specific object—or area—of your video and easily apply an effect that tracks throughout the video.
- Improve grainy low-light footage with a simple drag and drop, instantly extract still shots from your video, automatically bring together the best scenes from your movie with Smart Trim, and more.
- New GPU-accelerated performance provides high-quality playback of many awesome effects without rendering first and makes cropping quick and easy.**
- Easily make movies in Quick Edit mode, which offers a simple Sceneline that puts your clips, transitions, text, effects, and more at your fingertips.
Step-by-step Guided Edits
- From basic adjustments to fun animations, transitions, and artistic effects, you’re covered with 25 Guided Edits. Achieve the look you want without any guesswork. Just follow the steps and learn as you go.
- Make cool double exposures, reveal your videos with animated matte overlays, and more to get exactly the results you want.
Create & share
- Enjoy more creative freedom. Make animated social posts, add stylish titles, transitions, or themes to your movies, and more.
- Set the mood of your movie with the perfect soundtrack with brand new music.
- Create dynamic video collages and slideshows with a mix of photos and videos to show many memories at once.
- When you’re ready, share your movies with friends and family in a variety of ways:
1. Create fun GIFs to easily share on social media.
2. Share on YouTube and Vimeo.
3. Share on DVDs (Windows only) and HDTVs.
4. Import, edit, and share HEIF photo files and HEVC video files on Windows as well as macOS.
- Clean up the clutter automatically. Thanks to Adobe Sensei AI technology*, you can find your photos and videos in a snap using Smart Tags, facial recognition, and more.
- Your catalog structure is automatically backed up for easy recovery—so you can work worry-free.
NEW Make precise video selections
Select a specific object—or area—of your video and easily apply an effect that tracks throughout the video.
NEW See video effects in real time
See high-quality playback of many awesome effects without rendering first—and crop your videos faster—thanks to GPU-accelerated performance.**
NEW Create cool double exposure videos
Make a little movie magic with double exposures. Just follow the simple steps to play a video within a photo and get the best of both worlds.
NEW Add animated matte overlays
Get artistic by revealing your video with animated matte overlays. Apply different shapes and animation styles to full videos, select scenes, or as transitions.
UPDATE Try out new music tracks
The perfect video needs the perfect soundtrack. Create just the feel you want with brand new music tracks, ready to rock.
UPDATE Automatically back up your catalog structure
Cataloging—albums, keyword tags, people, places, events, and more—is key to photo and video library organization. Now, all of this information is automatically backed up for easy recovery.
- Intel 6th Generation or newer processor or AMD equivalent with SSE4 support
- Microsoft Windows 10 version 1903 or later (version 1909 recommended); 64-bit versions only; Windows 7, Windows 8.1 not supported
- HEIF/HEVC import supported only on Windows 10 version 1903 or later.
- 6.9GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 3GB to download all optional content; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- Microsoft DirectX 12 compatible display driver
- Windows Media Player (required if importing/exporting Windows Media formats)
- Compatible DVD burner required to burn DVDs
- Intel 6th Generation or newer processor
- macOS 10.14 through 10.15 or macOS 11
- 8GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 3GB to download all optional content; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
For both Windows and macOS
- 8GB of RAM
- 1280×800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)
- Internet connection required for product activation and content download***
- Intel 7th Generation or newer processor or AMD equivalent with SSE4 and AVX support
- 16GB of RAM for HD media
- 32GB or more of RAM for 4K media
- 4GB of GPU VRAM
- Fast internal SSD for app installation and cache
- Additional high-speed drive(s) for media
Q & A
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.