Visual studio Entreprise 2017
100% Genuine – Full version – License
Both 32/64 bit version support
Purchase and download Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2017
After purchasing your Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 software you will receive:
- An email containing the activation key for Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2017
- The download link for Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2017
- As well as the installation guides for your software
- Reviews (0)
- Q & A
Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 Download link + License Key
The most powerful IDE for C# and.Net development has long been Microsoft’s Visual Studio. Of course, today’s most productive Visual Studio 2017 may also be used to create apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Web, and the cloud.
Microsoft Visual Studio is a software development tool for creating computer programs, online apps, websites, web services, and mobile apps.
You may customize Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 right now to meet your needs, and then add more features later with stand-alone extensions. You can, for example, minimize system requirements and free up additional memory.
Microsoft Visual Studio features
- – Tours management
- – Test tools
- – Compatible with all major platforms
- – debugging
- – Architecture and modeling
- – Team Foundation Server
- – Integrated development environment
- Name: Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise
- Category: Full version – License – Volume license
Requirements for optimal use of Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise:
Windows 10, version 1507 or later: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSC and S are not supported)
Windows Server : 2016 or 2019 : Essential , Standard and Datacenter
Windows 8.1 (with update 2919355): Core, Professional, and Enterprise
Windows Server 2012 R2 (with update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
Windows 7 SP1 (with the latest Windows updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
Required Equipement :
- 1.8 GHz or faster processor; Dual-core or better recommended
- 2 GB of RAM; 4 GB of RAM recommended (at least 2.5 GB when running in a virtual machine)
- Disk Space: Up to 130 GB of available space, depending on features installed. A normal installation requires 20 to 50 GB of free space.
- Hard Drive Speed: To improve performance, install Windows and Visual Studio on an SSD drive.
- Graphics card supporting a resolution of at least 720p (1280 × 720). Visual Studio works best with a resolution of WXGA (1366 x 768) or higher.
You have everything you need to program with Visual Studio Enterprise 2017.
You can write and publish programs using Microsoft’s integrated development environment for a variety of high-level languages. You can choose from a variety of programming languages (for example, Apple’s C ++, C #, or Metal programming language) to avoid having to buy additional tools. You get everything from one provider with Visual Studio Enterprise 2017.
Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 also has an enhanced Team Explorer. This makes it easier to assign assignments to specific groups and guarantees that all work processes are flawlessly aligned. Your request will be completed on schedule as a result of this. The program’s use becomes much more intuitive when group work is simplified, and the phrase “teamwork” is redefined.