Access Professional 2021
Buy your Product key for Access 2021 now and enjoy the new database formats and discontinued features.
100% Genuine version.
Compatible with Windows 10 and 11
All languages included.
After your purchase, you will receive a download link and a license key that will enable you to activate your product within minutes.
- Reviews (1)
- Q & A
MS Access 2021 single program
Microsoft Access 2021 is a powerful database management system that allows creating and managing complex databases according to individual requirements. Data sources can be not only Excel, XML, and dBASE files, but also the content of PDF documents and emails. These are imported via corresponding forms and then evaluated by the tasks defined by means of macros and filters. MS Access can also process large series of numbers, as is often the case with professional calculations. Access 2021 also informs the user of all important details through individually configurable reports and thus keeps them up to date at all times, whether for business or private use.
For working together on a database, Access 2021 also offers complete management of individual access rights, both for the view and for their respective use. It thus enables efficient project work. In addition to local data storage, it is also possible to store it centrally and securely in the Cloud, so that it can be accessed via the web.
The Microsoft Access 2021 program is normally part of an Office package and is therefore usually not available in isolation – from Instant-key.com you can, however, purchase it as an individual program, and at a particularly favorable price.
What’s new in Access 2021
With the purchase of Access 2021, you receive the current version of this complete Office program, which has, in addition to the usual features, numerous improvements in detail as well as completely new functions.
Visualization of Access data with new types of diagrams
In Access 2021, 11 new types of charts are available to clearly visualize data in forms and reports. It is thus possible to easily adapt the various fields to the dimensions of a diagram and to immediately display the modifications in the preview. It is also possible to create interactive diagrams, for example by selecting another category field in a form or report filter. Among others, the following types of diagrams are available in Access 2021:
- Line chart: This type displays all categories along the horizontal x-axis and all values distributed evenly along the vertical y-axis.
- Bar Graph: This type displays categories along the horizontal axis (x-axis or property axis) and values along the vertical axis (y-axis or property values).
- Bar chart: Here, the categories are arranged along the y-axis or the values along the x-axis, with the positions of the “axis” and “values” dimensions reversed.
- Circular diagram: In this type of chart, categories are displayed as individual segments of a circle, and data values are displayed as a percentage of the total value (full circle).
- Composite graph: This type of graph combines two or more types of graphs in order to visualize the relationships between different data, for example in the form of a bar graph and a line graph.
(BIGINT) datatype support
The BIGINT data type – “Large number” – now allows you to calculate large numbers, it saves a non-monetary numeric value that is added as a field in an Access table or imported through a link to a database in the corresponding type (eg SQL server). The “Large” data type offers a much larger calculation range (-2 ^ 63 to 2 ^ 63-1) with eight bytes than the “Number” data type with four bytes (-2 ^ 31 to 2 ^ 31-1). It should be noted that by enabling the BIGINT data type, an Access database is no longer compatible with previous versions of Access.
Simple sorting of property sheets
Until now, finding a specific property among many in the Properties window has often been a problem, especially when those properties were contained in forms and reports spread across multiple tabs. In Access 2021, all properties can now be displayed in alphabetical order by clicking on the sort function, which makes the search particularly easy and at the same time fast. A second click will display all the properties again in their default configuration.
New “Name of the designation” property in the controls
The new “Designation Name” property available in Access 2021 now makes it much easier to enter the name of the control to assign it a designation control. This ability to associate a designation name with control also improves accessibility, as assistive technology can now recognize and indicate them.
Optimized repetition of an ODBC connection
Connections between a Microsoft Access database and an external data source, such as Microsoft SQL Server, which are made using the Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) protocol, could not previously be reestablished if interrupted. , then by closing the Access database first, because Access did not attempt, in older versions, to reestablish the deleted connection with the external data source.
Access 2021 offers an improved solution here, where an error message is displayed first with a description of the error. Then, Access automatically tries to reconnect to the data source as soon as an operation that requires an ODBC connection is performed. It is therefore no longer necessary to close and reopen Access.
Improving accessibility in Access 2021
Accessibility of Access has also been significantly improved in the new version in order to facilitate access to as many users as possible. Many of these improvements have been achieved thanks to the optimization of certain specific functions of Access in detail, but also of more general functions, in order to make working with Access as efficient as possible, in particular thanks to the extension of the speech synthesis and optimized integration of assistive technology.
Optimization of speech synthesis functions
Text-to-speech now recognizes other controls that are called in forms, reports, and datasheets:
- Reading column names in tables, as well as in query and form datasheets using Text-to-Speech has been made easier.
- The extended or collapsed state of lookup fields and combined fields is also recognized and can therefore be read.
- Even in the case of multiple columns, the “reference field” or “combination field” rows can now be recognized and read.
- In a dialog box, the names of option groups with the status “selected” or “disabled” are now recognized and read.
In a datasheet, the arrow symbol of a filter for a column can also be recognized and read.
- The commenting function of controls in a specific form section has been improved.
- In scan mode, navigation by clicking left or right to access an option field has been improved; it is possible to change it by pressing the space bar.
Improvements of the “High Contrast” mode in Access 2021
- The “Filter” button is displayed in the navigation bar of a record or a form.
- In the “Manage Data Tasks” dialog box, saved imports are displayed in the “External Data” tab.
- Column headers and command buttons are now displayed in datasheets.
Other accessibility improvements in Access 2021
The use of key combinations when working with Access databases not only helps in working more efficiently. For users with sight or with reduced mobility, they are a valuable aid and an essential alternative to working with a mouse. Completing individual actions in Access 2021 is the use of new keyboard shortcuts:
Access 2021 shortcuts:
- The alt + H key combination creates a table.
- Clicking on Q opens the filter for a column in the table.
- The FD keyboard shortcut opens the “Find and Replace” dialog box.
- The shift + F6 key combination allows you to browse through all the sections of a popup form.
- Editing a new list of values element is simpler: the lookup wizard creates three types of lists to choose from: a lookup field, a list of values field or a multivalue field.
- The ctrl + E key combination opens the “Edit List Items” dialog box.
dBASE files are supported again
Access 2021 again supports files of type .dbf, these can now be re-imported or linked, or exported.
Tell Me Wizard Improvements
Access 2021 also offers the possibility of obtaining suggestions from Access for certain tasks or requests. By entering the corresponding terms in the “Tell Me” field in the top menu ribbon, the corresponding options are displayed. Simple questions are answered directly in the window; for more complex questions, “Tell Me” offers the help that best matches the search term.
System requirements for Access 2021
Access 2021 is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Some hardware requirements may therefore differ from each other.
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Server 2019, or Windows Server 2022
- Processor: min. 1.6 GHz or faster
- RAM: min. 4 GB of RAM
- Hard disk: min. 4 GB of available space
- Graphics: min. 1280 x 768, DirectX 9 or higher with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10
Buy Access 2021 cheaply as a standalone office program from Instant-Key
MS Access is normally an integral part of the respective Microsoft Office suites and therefore is not readily available individually as a purchase version. At Instant-key.com, you can also buy MS Access 2021 as an individual program – unlike many other software vendors – and in addition at a particularly low price!
Another big advantage: when you buy this single-user license, you don’t have to take out a long-term subscription, which is usually expensive, or accept a time limit on use. This is why it is definitely worth buying Access 2021 as a single program from Instant-key.com, as you won’t have to download paid updates afterward.
The scope of functions of the Access single-user license offered is identical to that of the version included in Office Suite 2021. Thus, not only small businesses but also the liberal professions have the possibility to benefit from all the advantages of the new Access 2021 – while saving money.
In addition to Access 2021, you can buy not only previous old versions but also many other Microsoft software licenses cheaply from the Instant-key software store. These are still original Microsoft products. They were usually part of a volume license from a company or their use rights were released upon resale. As a result, their use is not limited and the buyer does not enter a legal gray area. In fact, when purchased by Instant-key, the previously installed software and its license were removed, so that they are free again and can be used by a new user. As a serious software reseller, Instant-key offers all Microsoft products exclusively in full version, which is therefore 100% usable and without a time limit.
If you have any questions about Access 2021 or any other Office program, just contact us by email, phone, or chat and take advantage of our knowledgeable advice.