Microsoft Project Professional 2019 (5 PC) – instant key
Compatible with Windows 10 only
Full version with lifetime-license
One-time purchase / No subscription
Product Key within seconds
Direct Download via Microsoft
Not compatible with Apple devices
Not compatible with Office 365
- Reviews (1)
- Q & A
License Key for Microsoft Project Professional 2019
Microsoft Project 2019’s handy tools allow you to keep an overview and get started quickly and easily, as well as making faster schedules and keeping your projects on time and on budget. Microsoft Project 2019 helps you by planning more efficiently, optimizing tasks and bringing all projects to a successful conclusion. Managing your resources will also help you build your teams, create more efficient schedules, and make smarter decisions.
What is the difference between Microsoft Project Standard 2019 and Microsoft Project Professional 2019?
The difference between Microsoft Project Standard 2019 and Microsoft Project 2019 are the modules for recource management and options to share certain conversations, status updates. For example, with Microsoft Project Professional 2019, you can create a project site to share that data with your team members and collaborate on it from virtually any location.
*Switch from Microsoft Project 2016 to Microsoft Project 2019? Don’t worry, you are still equipped with the best features of Microsoft Project 2016, but these have been expanded, improved and also Microsoft Project 2019 comes with some new features!
The extensive features of Microsoft Project Professional 2019
- Even faster startup: Link all your tasks and create a handy timeline so you can get started quickly.
- Ready-to-use templates: View all the templates available in Project Professional and on Office.com to get your project up and running in the best possible way.
- Intuitive search: Can’t figure it out, want to find a useful function quickly? In Microsoft Project, too, you can find the handy Explanation Toolbar as in most of the other Office products.
- Trusted charts: Create simple schedules and reduce training time by using Microsoft Project Professional 2019’s trusted tools such as Gantt charts.
- Smarter automation, smarter working: With the optimized and automated features of Microsoft Project, you can now reduce inefficiency. Consider multiple scenarios and fill in your data automatically based on those dependencies. So you can look for more efficient ways to make the planning right.
- Multiple timelines: Never miss a part and understand all aspects of your projects. Built-in timelines now allow you to better visualize these diagrams and eliminate their complexity for yourself. You can also easily share these timelines using Office tools such as PowerPoint.
- Keep track of your progress: Help your colleagues make their decisions easier and use the baselines to track progress and compare it to the original plan.
Optimized task management
- Identify your most important tasks: Determine which tasks are most important for the success of your project by using the task path marker in Gantt charts. This helps you to keep the relationships between the different tasks clear and identify which ones are most important and should be your priority.
- What-if planning: Execute different scenarios in advance by setting tasks to ‘inactive’ and determining the best step. All this without having to redo your entire plan.
- Connected apps: Easily copy and paste information from Project to, for example, Word or PowerPoint and store your data in OneDrive.
- Space to work together: Always keep each other informed by creating a fixed project site for sharing your data.
- Combined view: Combining project resources in a single view makes it easier for the manager to compare these resources and put together the right team for the job.
- Optimized resources: Allows you to request specific resources. With the handy Teamplanner tool you can identify possible problems that affect the schedule and thus solve these problems in advance. In this way, you keep the peace and structure in the planning.
Better decision making
- Project reports: With the Burndown and Recource Overview reports, Microsoft Project helps you to gain insight into the situation, communicate important information with the people involved and achieve a good result.
Microsoft Project Professional 2019 Requirements
|Processor||1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core|
|Operating System||Windows 10, Windows Server 2019|
|Memory||4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)|
|Hard Disk Space||4 GB available disk space|
|Display||1280 x 768 screen resolution|
|Graphics||DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration|
|Additional System Requirements||Internet access |