- Download 24
- File Size 1,016 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 24, 2023
- Last Updated May 14, 2023
Adobe Acrobat 2022 - Mac
This is an archived installation file for Adobe Acrobat 2022 for Mac, please download and unarchive to install!
PS: If you try to open an app that isn’t registered with Apple by an identified developer, you get a warning dialog. This doesn’t necessarily mean that something’s wrong with the app. For example, some apps were written before developer ID registration began. However, the app has not been reviewed, and macOS can’t check whether the app has been modified or broken since it was released.
- In the Finder on your Mac, locate the app you want to open.Don’t use Launchpad to do this. Launchpad doesn’t allow you to access the shortcut menu.
- Control-click the app icon, then choose Open from the shortcut menu.
- Click Open.The app is saved as an exception to your security settings, and you can open it in the future by double-clicking it just as you can any registered app.
Note: You can also grant an exception for a blocked app by clicking the Open Anyway button in Privacy & Security settings. This button is available for about an hour after you try to open the app.
To change which apps can open on your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Settings, click Privacy & Security in the sidebar, then go to Security. (You may need to scroll down.)